Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Gotcha Day, E!

Today marks the 8 year anniversary of the day E, my oldest daughter, was placed in my arms. She will turn 9 next month and is turning into a beautiful young lady. I could not have asked for a more caring, tender spirit in a daughter.

This is my first glimpse of E via an email picture. It was love at first sight!


Of course, digital camera were still fairly new and expensive at the time of my first 2 trips to China, so many of my early pics of E were taken with a good old fashioned camera and 35mm film. I finally upgraded to digital after I came home with O. E was 3 at the time.












And look how she has grown! A more beautiful rose has never bloomed that is as sweet and pure as my precious little E.


4 comments:

Pam said...

I know I say this in every comment I've ever left on your blog, but I have to say it again. E is BEAUTIFUL as are your other two sweet daughters. Eight years. Wow. I'm sure those years went by very quickly. Happy Gotcha Day!

3peas1pod said...

THanks Pam. I feel like the richest woman in the world to have these sweet beautiful girls for my daughters.

Lesa said...

Happy Gotcha Day. She sure has blossomed over the years. I totally agree with Pam they are all so beautiful.

Sherry said...

What a little sweetie. And almost 9 -- wow.

Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!