Monday, March 23, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets

I have waited a very long time to take pictures of my 3 girls in the Texas bluebonnets. It was a very windy afternoon, but I wanted to get some pictures before the rain started up again tomorrow. So, here they are...my 3 sweetpeas...







11 comments:

LynnieB said...

Beautiful pictures! I am so jealous. We have no bluebonnets this year. :(

3peas1pod said...

Oh, no! Ours just came out. Maybe yours will bloom soon!

Deb said...

Oh, how I miss Texas! I just love that last photo of the girls in the bluebonnets--picture perfect!

Lesa said...

Oh my gosh! Is it already Bluebonnet season!? I know that will be one thing I really miss. I love the Bluebonnets!
I wonder if there will be any up this way? I have a feeling that we only get the Indian Paintbrushes, but I love them too.

Robyn said...

What BEAUTIFUL pics of your 3 girls!!!

Mary said...

Deborah, your girls are so pretty in those Texas bluebonnets! You're right, it has been windy and wet here, and more of it tomorrow. It just amazes me how Celia looks like she's been here with you and her sisters all her life. They're all as cute as they can be!

Sherry said...

What great pictures. And cute girls.

Pam said...

Beautiful! The flowers and the girls! Great pix!

Cynthia said...

What wonderful pictures :) The bluebonnets are as pretty as your girls.

Michele M said...

Just precious. Your pictures of the girls came out great. I really like the last one too!

Melissa said...

The bluebonnet photos are terrific! Beautiful daughters!